The Weald of Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Frantfield, Sussex - c 1825
Part of the 1 inch to 1 mile map of Sussex produced in 1825 by Christopher Greenwood and his brother John Greenwood. The map was dedicated to the Nobility, Clergy & Gentry of Sussex, based on a survey done in 1823/4, and was published by Greenwood Pringle & Co, 13 Regent Street, Pall Mall, London
for more information refer to Printed Maps of Sussex, 1575-1900 by D. Kingsley, published by the Sussex Record Society
The width of the image below is approximately 3 miles
Size control:


   Medium ►►►



Zoom control:


Year control:




 
More about:
Barnet Wood Common
Blackboys Common [now Blackboys]
Blackboys Common [now Blackboys]
Blackboys House
Blackboys House
Church Stile
Down House
Downland
Easons Green
Etching Common
Framfield
Great Streel
Harlons
Hempsted Farm
Horsted Pond
Hundred House
Hundred House
Iron Peartree
Little Horsted
Lowlands Farm
Mount Ephraim Gate
New Place
Palehouse Common
Palehouse Farm
Pound Farm
Shepherds Hill
Stone Bridge
Stone Bridge
Streel Farm
Tickeridge Mill
Tickeridge Mill
Uckfield
Uptons Mill

The Weald is at  Database version 12.4 which has ongoing updates to the 379,932 people; 9,000 places; 613 maps; 3,308 pictures, engravings and photographs; and 244 books loaded in the previous version

Fasthosts web site  
ODNB  
British Libarary  
High Weald  
Sussex Family History Group  
Sussex Record Society  
Sussex Archaeological Society  
Kent Archaeological Society  
Mid Kent Marriages  
Ancestry  
Genes Reunited  
International Genealogical Index  
National Archives  

Top
of the
page