The Weald of Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Mayfield painted by Wilfrid Ball - 1904
  Previous  Next 
Source: Sussex
Mayfield - 1904
 
 

Mayfield Picture Gallery


South Front of Mayfield Palace - 1773

Side of Mayfield Palace - 1773

Freemans - 1773

The Banqueting Hall, Mayfield Palace - c 1780

Mayfield Abbey - 1781

View of Mayfield taken at around a mile distant on the Tunbridge Wells Road - 1783

North and North East View of Mayfield Hall and Palace - 1783


Great Hall of Mayfield Palace - 1783

West End of the Hall of the Archbishop of Canterburys Palace at Mayfield - 1783

St Dunstans Palace - 26th Dec 1783

Ruins of the Palace at Mayfield - 1797

Mayfield Place - 1809

Mayfield Palace - 1840

Middle House - 1863


Mayfield Palace - 1864

Mayfield Village - 1892

Fair Day - c 1895

Middle House - 1896

St. Dunstans Church - 1896

High Street - 1900

Middle House - 1900


Middle House - 1900

Mayfield - 1900

Mayfield - 1900

St Dunstans Church - c 1900

Middle House - c 1900

Middle House - c 1900

Back Avenue - 1903


Mayfield - 1904

Mayfield - 1904

Cottages at Mayfield - 1904

High Street - 1904

Crown Hotel - 1904

Fletching Street - 1905

High Street - 1905


The Village Blacksmith, Five Ashes - 1905

High Street - 1905

High Street - 1906

High Street - 1906

Island Villas - 1907

High Street and Church - 1908

The Manor House, Five Ashes - 1910


High Street and Church - 1910

Manor House, Five Ashes - 1910

Fir Point Cottages, Five Ashes - 1910

South East end of Convent - 1910

April Cottage, West Street - 1910

Middle House Hotel - 1910

Summerhill House, Five Ashes - 1910


Moralle House - c 1910

High Street - 1913

The Middle House - 1913

The Old Palace - 1913

Old Palace, St. Josephs - 1914

High Street - 1915

The Convent Church Interior - 1915


West Street - 1917

Middle House - 1920

Old Houses, Fletching Street - 1920

The Village Sign - 1920

The High Street - c 1920

Pound Cottages - c 1920

High Street - c 1920


Cranesden - c 1920

Old Cottages & Village Sign - c 1920

Isenhurst - c 1925

Middle House and Walnut Tree House - 1927

Walnut Tree House - 1927

Tidebrook Place - 1928

Tidebrook - 1928


St Dunstans Church and War Memorial - 1930

Coggins Mill - 1935

Hunts Barn - 1936

The Old Palace & Convent - 1938

Twitts Gill, Five Ashes - c 1940

Gymkhana Dat - 1946

The Royal Oak & High Street - 1955


Station Road looking East - 1975

The Weald is at  Database version 10.8 which has ongoing updates to the 372,868 people; 9,000 places; 613 maps; 3,136 pictures, engravings and photographs; and 240 books loaded in the previous version

Fasthosts web site  
ODNB  
British Libarary  
High Weald  
Sussex Family History Group  
Sussex Record Society  
Sussex Archaeological Society  
Kent Archaeological Society  
Mid Kent Marriages  
Ancestry  
Genes Reunited  
International Genealogical Index  
National Archives  

Top
of the
page