The Weald of Kent, Surrey and Sussex
About the site
E-mail
 
 
Site search
Ashdown Forest Brasted Burwash Buxted Chevening Chiddingly Chiddingstone Cowden Cranbrook Crowborough East Grinstead
East Hoathly Edenbridge Eridge Fletching Forest Row Framfield Frant Goudhurst Groombridge Hadlow Hailsham
Hartfield Hawkhurst Heathfield Hellingly Herstmonceux Hever Hildenborough Horsted Keynes Isfield Lamberhurst Laughton
Leigh Little Horsted Maresfield Mayfield Penshurst Rotherfield Rusthall Sevenoaks Southborough Speldhurst Ticehurst
Tonbridge Tunbridge Wells Uckfield Wadhurst Waldron Warbleton Westerham West Hoathly Withyham Worth More places
Census Documents
Genealogy Maps
Pictures People of note
Places of interest
High Street, Lamberhurst photographed by H. Camburn, Tunbridge Wells - 1925
  Enlarge  Previous  Next 
Source: Private collection
High Street - 1925
More about
The Village

Lamberhurst Picture Gallery


North East Front of Scotney - 1783

Scotney Castle - 12th Aug 1786

Scotney Castle - 1809

Scotney Castle - 1809

The Court Lodge - 1809

Lamberhurst Church - 1809

Bayham Abbey - 16th Dec 1871


Bayham Abbey - Ground Plan - 16th Dec 1871

Remains of Scotney Castle - 1887

Old Scotney Castle - 1887

Stair House - 27th July 1889

Scotney Castle - 1900

Lamberhurst - 1900

Bayham - c 1900


Scotney Castle - c 1900

Lamberhurst - c 1900

Lamberhurst - c 1900

High Street - c 1900

Lamberhurst Church - 1904

Sunday School - 26th July 1905

Bayham Abbey - 1906


The Court Lodge - 1906

The Bridge, Sussex Side - 1906

Victoria House - 1906

Lamberhurst Village - 1908

Scotney Old Castle - 1910

The Priory - 1911

Bayham Mansion - 1912


Lamberhurst - 1912

The Green - 1912

Lamberhurst from the Hastings Road - 1912

The Chequers - 1913

High Street - 1915

High Street - 1915

Bayham Abbey - 1923


High Street - 1925

Scotney Castle - an enchanted setting - c 1930

Scotney Castle - the tower - c 1930

Scotney Castle - the tower - c 1930

Scotney Castle - the bridge, tower and mansion - c 1930

Scotney Castle - the new house built in 1837 - c 1930

The Chequers - 1948


Old Hill - 1955

Lamberhurst Village - 1962

Scotney Castle - 1962

Bayham Church from Bayham Abbey - 2011

Bayham Abbey House - 2011
The Weald is at  Database version 10.8 which has ongoing updates to the 372,868 people; 9,000 places; 613 maps; 3,136 pictures, engravings and photographs; and 240 books loaded in the previous version © The Weald and its contributors
Fasthosts web site ODNB British Libarary High Weald ESCIS Sussex Family History Group Sussex Record Society Sussex Archaeological Society Kent Archaeological Society Mid Kent Marriages Ancestry Genes Reunited International Genealogical Index National Archives
Top
of the
page
Fasthosts
web
site
Oxford
Dictionary
of National
Biography
British
Libarary
The High
Weald
East Sussex
Community
Information
Service
Sussex
Family
History
Group
Sussex
Record
Society
Sussex
Archaeological
Society
Kent
Archaeological
Society
David Hills
and
Gary
Samson
Ancestry Genes
Reunited
International
Genealogical
Index
National
Archives